What Information We Collect
Personal information such as name, email address, telephone number, birthdate, purchase history and non personal information such as demographics such as age, gender, interests, location ( if you access our site via a mobile device and when location sharing has been switched on ).
Commonly gathered information such as IP address, referring/exiting pages, date and time of visit, operating system/browser plug in type and versions, network configuration information.
How Do We Collect This Information
Cookies & Beacons : We collect information passively via cookies and web beacons which are only meant to improve your browsing experience, technical administration and for research and development. Cookies are bits of electronic information that a website transfers to a customer/visitor’s hard drive in order to keep records of his/ her visit to the website. This helps us understand your preferences and helps us collect general statistical information on usage and volume. Your browser settings can always be tweaked in order to reject cookies or remove them from your hard drive.
Web beacons are tiny pieces of data that are embedded in the images on the pages of the website which help us to analyse traffic patterns, collect aggregate information on our sites and may also be used in our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This helps us understand the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, how users access specific pages and which links they clicked on.
Location sharing : Also, we may collect your location if either location sharing is switched on from your device or if it is actively filled in as part of your personal information . This will be used to localise our recommendations, advertising and offers to make it more relevant to you.
Third party arrangements : We may also utilise third party analytic tools to identify how users engage with Light Up and provide us more information on how they browse and how we can help them better.
Information that is collected passively from you is only used to better and optimise your browsing experience and may be personally or non personally identifiable. We only collect this information and partner with third parties to ensure that we are offering only the most relevant product, the most applicable offers and advertising and in general a more personalised and optimised shopping experience.
Subscriptions : We also collect information actively from you when you input your personal details to be part of our mailing universe so that you are kept completely upto date on new product launches, deals, discounts, offers, generic wellness tips etc. These information include your name, email address and city.
Query or feedback forms : If you call us on our customer care helpline or contact us by email or fill out a query form, we may record the call or store any personally identifiable information so that we are able to address your concerns in the most effective manner possible.
What we use your information for ?
- Recommend suitable products based on your browsing history
- Send you relevant newsletters, offers, deals and wellness tips.
- Notify you about new product launches or limited edition offerings.
- Update you on more product related information ( if a request has been made )
- Reply to your feedback, queries and concerns
- Improve browsing, navigation experience and make marketing offers more relevant.
- To conduct marketing analysis and send you surveys
- To alert you on special events, offerings, pop ups, partnerships or promotional activations.
- To facilitate or assist in completing any transaction between you and any of our affliates or any website that is related to us.
- For general administration, monitoring and resolving any problems related to Light Up website.
- For any other business or commercial purpose that we need to notify you.
How third parties and social networking sites are connected to us
- Our website may also include access to social networking websites established, owned and controlled by third parties, and information may be exchanged between Light Up’s sites and these social networking websites. If you choose to use any third party services or access, purchase or view products or services on a third party website, we may facilitate sharing of your personally and non-personally identifiable information with those third parties.
How we will share your information
- If there is a co-sponsor for a sweepstakes or contest, or a distribution partner for the promotional/marketing activity, or if we need to share your personal information in order to fulfil a service to you or to complete a promotional or marketing activity, we may share information in order to complete the activity concerned.
- For fraud protection, legal compliance reasons, to protect your/our rights and safety, or to fulfil any request submitted by the government, we may share personal information if required or mandated for this purpose.
- We may share personally identifiable and/or non-personally identifiable information in order to track and analyze usage and volume and other statistical information from our visitors and customers and provide such information to third parties such as advertising partners.
How we protect your information ?
All information is stored on our computer servers in a controlled environment in order to prevent any misuse or unauthorised disclosure.
We take special steps to safeguard your personal information and since your password is protected, only you can access your account information. We recommend that you keep your password private and always sign-off of your account and close your browser when you are finished using the website.
What to do if you want to opt out ?
If you would like to opt out of receiving promotional emails from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of each email.
If you would like to opt out of receiving direct email, mail, mobile marketing or telephone marketing calls from us, or if you prefer that we not share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes, please send your request, including your name, email address, street address, city, state, and zip code, via email to email@example.com (please use the subject line: Privacy Opt-Out Request).
We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent improperly, or do not have complete information. We will process your request within 30 days of the date we receive your request, but you may, in the meantime, receive previously scheduled emails, mail or calls from us. Once you have opted out, you do not need to do so again.
Right to delete
You have the right to request that we delete any personal information we collected about you and retained subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete, and direct our service providers to delete your personal information from our records, unless an exception permitted by CPA applies. You may submit a request to delete information about you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not delete information obtained from or reflecting business-to-business transactions.
Light Up Beauty Lifestyle Pvt Ltd
B-11, Gulmohar Park, Ground Floor
New Delhi – 110049
Email us : email@example.com