There’s been a lot of fuss about Hemp Oil and its linkage to Marijuana. There is a reason why it’s an active Superstar Ingredient in our face wash (Green Juice Brightening Face Cleanse) and therefore we want to take out some time to debunk the misconceptions and clear the confusion around this miracle oil.
Myth no 1 : Hemp is the same as Marijuana
Hemp and Marijuana may belong to the same family of plants called Cannabis Sativa. But there is absolutely no association, whatsoever between the two of them.
Myth no 2 : Using Hemp products can get you high
Hemp is 100% non-intoxicating as it does not even contain the psychoactive compounds called THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) which create the “high” like feeling. So, you can freely reap the benefits of this luxuriant oil, without any hesitation or fear.
Myth no 3 : Hemp Oil can be greasy and sticky on skin.
Not at all. Hemp in fact moisturizes effectively without clogging pores. Hemp is touted as a dry oil and is famous for its capabilities to nourish without any sticky after effects.
It rates 0 on the Comedogenic Scale which measures the ability of the oil to clog pores, making it an excellent ingredient for our face wash which cleanses and moisturizes your skin from deep within.
Myth no 4 : Hemp is illegal
Hemp Oil which is extracted from the seed of the hemp plant, is perfectly legal in India. Not only the cultivation, but even its import and sale for application is legal and acceptable across the country. Therefore, you can be worry-free when you enjoy a clearer and brighter complexion, thanks to Hemp Oil which is overloaded with GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid) and multiple Vitamins.
Myth no 5 : Hemp is a cure for skin cancer
There is no conclusive research to suggest that application of hemp oil will get rid of cancer but yes, Hemp oil is truly considered to be an elixir for commonly faced issues such as inflammation, acne and eczema.
And now coming down to why We love Hemp :
- Plumps, nourishes and moisturizes without clogging pores
- Power-packed with anti-oxidants (Vitamin E) that protect skin from free radical damage, fatty acids (Omega 3,6 and 9) that hydrate intensely and Vitamin C that boosts collagen production.
- Naturally calms and comforts inflamed or irritated skin.
- Arrests premature ageing and corrects fine lines and wrinkles.
- Excellently balances sebum production thereby preventing acne and redness
- Rich in magnesium, iron, zinc and potassium and therefore promotes a healthy complexion.
- Works wonders on all skin types.
Experience the wonders of Hemp :
Click here to buy Green Juice Brightening Face Cleanse